£20000 - £21000 per annum + + significant equity stake
12 months ago
Managing Director - Boutique Fitness
20K + significant equity
A rare opportunity to take on the position of Managing Director with an established boutique fitness studio operating in the franchise space. The business is proven as a concept with a number of fitness studios already established throughout the country with franchisees and licence holders. This position will only be of interest to an entrepreneurial leisure industry leader who is looking for a significant equity stake in a business whilst drawing a small annual salary of up to 20K per annum. Key responsibilities will include
- Lead the company, taking responsibility for the commercial, product and people performances of the business.
- Deliver a marketing plan to generate quality business leads for both business licences and franchises, ideally for multiple locations.
- Forge professional relationships at senior decision making levels in prospects & in client companies.
- To pitch, present and close both licence and franchise sales
- Grow the number of franchisees and ideally bring in franchisees opening multiple locations
- Proactively support and manager licence/franchisee accounts ensuring best performance
- Responsive for issuing and maintaining all contracts, licences and royalty agreements
- Report on key performance indicators on a weekly/monthly basis to the Board
Working with a highly experienced board of directors who have been at the forefront of the health and fitness industry in founding and operating both premium private chains and corporate facilities throughout the UK.
Interested candidates must have a clear understanding of what it takes to drive profitability in a boutique fitness business and have the personality, presence, drive and ambition to personally take the business on a growth strategy that will ultimately lead to a exit and a very significant pay-out for all of the shareholders.
To find out more about this opportunity please contact David Peacock, Recruitment Director -