£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits +development
Maintenance Manager- Hotel Leisure Resort - Swindon, Wiltshire
£30,000-35,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
We are working with a stunning 4-star hotel leisure resort in Wiltshire near Swindon who are recognised for their World class training, employee development programmes and amazing benefits.
On top of a marketing leading basic salary depending on experience, the company offers unrivalled training, contributory pension, Life Assurance, Private Health care, free meals on shift, free use of their leisure facilities, free parking and discounts to their resorts Worldwide.
Key Responsibilities of The Maintenance Manager:
- Take ownership for day-to-day basic maintenance and fabric issues of the property and grounds, carrying out remedial work where possible.
- Organise and manage third party contractors in line with company procedures. where necessary.
- Manage the PPM and BMS services Schedules and maintenance budgets.
- Supervise, support and coach a small technical team.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, competent at fixing a range of maintenance and fabric issues.
- Maintenance experience in a customer service orientated commercial property like retail, leisure or hospitality.
- Knowledge and or qualifications in plumbing, heating and ventilation, painting and decorating or electrical.
- Proficient in using I.T. software for PPM and BMS systems and reporting.
- Financial experience E.G. managing maintenance budgets.
Interviews are available immediately for this fabulous opportunity so please apply now and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right balance of experience