West London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Leisure Centre Manager - West London 35K
We are looking for a commercially minded centre manager to run a well-established and successful wet and dry leisure centre in West London. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach, inspire and organise your managers, supervisors and front line team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Deliver the key objectives with regards to swim school numbers and programming
- Develop new initiatives to enhance the programming, increase participation and the bottom line.
- To meet and exceed new member sales targets
- Ensure customers receive the best possible experience with each and every visit.
- Ensure the centre operates in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Build strong relationships with key stake holders and partners.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience as a General Manager, Centre Manager, Operations Manager or Aquatics Manager within the leisure industry.
- Pool Plant, FAAW and NPLQ qualified
- Outgoing personality, with a passion for coaching and developing your team.
- Experience of managing a sizeable P and L.
Interviews are likely to be scheduled for February at this stage.
Please click apply and we will be in in contact if you have the right level of experience.