£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
almost 2 years ago
Junior Activities Manager - North London 35- 40K basic + bonus
We are looking for a junior activities manager to take responsibility for a wide programme of sporting and fitness classes within a brand new and high profile new health club that is opening later this year in North London.
As family activity manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing revenue and expenditure, team rota's and a varied and cutting edge children's sports and activity programme.
- Delivering activities from preschool to key stage 2
- Programming and delivering large numbers of children's parties and themed activities.
- The recruitment, development and leadership of a large team of coaches and play assistants.
- Who will work as a senior manager within the overall club
We are keen to hear from candidates who are currently managing a large children's activity programme who has the commercial acumen, operational and leadership qualities to deliver an exceptional programme of classes, activities and events.
The position will involve working a combination of shifts including 1 in 2 weekends and some bank holidays.
The position offers an exceptional basic salary of 35-40K reflecting the calibre and experience of candidates that my client is looking to bring into the business. In addition there will be an annual performance related bonus.
Interviews are immediately available.