£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Up to £40k
I am currently looking for IT support to work for a leading leisure brand. I am looking for someone to provide hands-on support, supporting clubs in Central London.
Tasks will includ
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Provide Application Support for complex, heavily integrated applications
- Analysis and drafting of SQL queries/scripts
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Prioritize and effectively triage application issues and problems
- Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology Systems Engineering or a related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting multiple integrated business applications
- Strong MS SQL experience
- Understanding and experience with client-server computing and relational database environments
- Strong support experience with industry-standard IT best-practices, concepts and procedures
The role is 80% hardware based and 20% SQL and application based. My client is looking for someone who can work autonomously and has solid second line experience.
If you feel you have the right experience & want to be part of a successful brand then please send your CV.
Please not that due to the high volume of interest in this position, we can only reply to successful applicants