£28000 - £36000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Interim Club Manager - Redditch -£28,000 Prorata +bonus +PT
This is a great opportunity to get in with a market leading fitness chain as Club Manager for a 3-month contract initially with the possibility of a more permanent post coming up in the future.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager, General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class is highly desirable.
- Ability to start work virtually immediately
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria