£40000 - £45000 per annum + +6K bonus
about 1 year ago
People and Culture Manager West London 40-45K basic +15% annual bonus
I am looking for a People and Culture Manager to head up the HR function for an award winning business based in Chiswick, West London employing 150 staff.
- Champion a strong and grass-roots owned culture throughout the business
- Lead and champion a smooth and culturally aligned on-boarding and induction process
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle including briefing external agencies
- Support all line managers with all HR and employee relations matters
- Lead on in house training, planning and training and development
- Champion the value of reward and recognition across the business
- Work closely with the Directors on annual pay/bonus awards
- Lead on all internal communications and coordination of team briefings
- Look to introduce best industry practice into the business
We are ideally looking for
- CIPD qualified candidate who shares the company values for delivering an exceptional culture and a people first business.
- Are highly organised, have strong systems and software knowledge
- Having the confidence to deliver both presentations and workshops.
- Positive, flexible, reliable, self-motivated and fun to work with.
In addition to a fantastic work environment, a highly competitive basic salary of 40-45K with an achievable annual bonus of up to 15% , there is BUPA healthcare and dental, a generous company pension scheme and discounted gym membership.