£43000 - £45000 per annum + +5K bonus
over 1 year ago
HR Manager West London 45-50K
I am looking for an HR manager to work for an award winning business based in West London who are totally focused on ensuring that their corporate values and culture deliver an exceptional employee experience for their 120 team of staff.
- Champion a strong and grass-roots owned culture throughout the business
- Lead and champion a smooth and culturally aligned on-boarding and induction process
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle including briefing external agencies
- Support all line managers with all HR and employee relations matters
- Lead on in house training, planning and training and development
- Champion the value of reward and recognition across the business
- Work closely with the Directors on annual pay/bonus awards
- Lead on all internal communications and coordination of team briefings
- Look to introduce best industry practice into the business
We are ideally looking for
- CIPD qualified candidate who shares the company values for delivering an exceptional culture and a people first business.
- Are highly organised, have strong systems and software knowledge
- Having the confidence to deliver both presentations and workshops.
- Positive, flexible, reliable, self-motivated and fun to work with.
In addition to a fantastic work environment, a highly competitive basic salary with a very achievable annual bonus, there is BUPA healthcare and dental, a generous company pension scheme and discounted gym membership.