£26000 - £28000 per annum + Great company benefits
over 1 year ago
My client is a beautiful small hotel based on the coast overlooking St Michael's mount who are looking for an experienced hotel manager to join the team with a strong Food & Beverage background. The ideal candidate will be up to date with all the trends with in the food & Beverage industry and bring a vibrant approach to the front of house team and the Restaurant.
- Work alongside the Gm to deliver a high quality of service and grow the events side of the business
- Have a proactive approach to management
- Help with the relaunch of the hotel
- Strong experience in training staff
- Must have a keen attention to detail with no detail being to small
- Will be expected to be fully in charge of all food and Beverage operations on a daily basis
- Fully capable of running the hotel in the General manager's absence
- Must be able to have a full input into the food & beverage department with a key knowledge of current trends.
This is an exciting role for an experienced food & beverage manager who is looking to take the next step in their career to grow and develop but to also use their current knowledge to contribute to one of Cornwall's coolest hotels.