Hotel HR Manager - Portugal
Applications invited from Portuguese and English- speaking Hotel HR Managers.
As the Hotel HR Manager, you will be required to create and implement the HR vision and strategy to enhance the Hotel HR division. The role will suit a highly organised and collaborative Hotel HR Manager with at least 5 years experience in leading Hotels and Resorts.
The role will include:
- Driving and managing the HR operation at the Hotel including employee Engagement, Relations, Performance Management and Training as well as promoting corporate values.
- Providing consultancy, advice, coaching and guidance to the Hotel teams
- Recruitment of various roles at all levels and across all departments within the Hotel.
- Management of daily HR activities and budgets and, in conjunction with department leaders, forecasting for staffing across the Hotel.
- Applying HR practices, policies and employment law in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Communication and Presentations in Portuguese and English
A Portuguese passport or right to work EU passport /visa status is required.