£27000 - £35000 per annum + pension, meal on duty, accommodation
Holistic Therapist Surrey £27,000 basic £35,000 OTE
Do you love to provide an unforgettable, enchanting and holistic guest experience?
We are excited to say that we are adding additional roles to our current Spa team and as such we are searching for more Spa Therapists.
Our Spa Therapists are trained in a diverse range of techniques such as Swedish, Thai, Remedial, Shiatsu and Biodynamic Bodywork. They are dedicated to the pursuit of optimal wellness for our guests and are skilled to ensure our guests are offered the best and most necessary treatment
Successful Spa Therapists will be fully committed to delivering the highest quality of guest experience, as well as professionally engaging with guests and employees to create an environment of warmth and fun.
Previous experience as a Spa Therapist is essential, ideally within a luxury spa environment that does not compromise on any aspect of the guest experience.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
* Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
* Gained 2-3 years' experience in the industry
Experienced in Swedish, Thai, Remedial, Shiatsu and Biodynamic Bodywork.
If you believe you are our ideal candidate for our Holistic Therapist role and are excited about the prospect of joining our amazing team then apply today.
We believe in a holistic approach to wellness that is natural, nurturing and grounded.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
* Competitive salary
* Personal development support
* Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
* Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
* Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
* Meals on duty for some positions
* 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Long Service Awards
* Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free parking
* And other local benefits
* Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
This really is one of the best Spas in the country and an incredible place to live and work.
Interviews are available immediately