Up to £30000 per annum + 20% bonus+ excellent benefits
Health Club Manager- Hotel Leisure Resort
Wiltshire, near Swindon
Circa £30,000+ 20% Bonus + Outstanding benefits
We are looking for a Health Club Manager for a fantastic 4-star hotel leisure resort in Wiltshire near Swindon with luxurious gym, pool and studio facilities for members and guests alike. This internationally recognised brand is renowned for its world classes training and employee benefits.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage the leisure team, creating a harmonious, fun, hard-working and customer focused environment.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the fitness product offering including swimming, personal training and group exercise.
- Manage rotas, labour budgets and banking for the club.
- Manage membership and administration for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Support the wider business as Duty Manager for the whole hotel leisure resort.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing service led health club/gym operations with pool experience.
- Solid management experience within fitness probably as Leisure Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Club Manager or Operations Manager looking to step up.
- Have your own transport or reside locally.
- A Fitness or Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to give you all the tools to develop your career with this great brand. Other benefits include free meals on shift, free use of their leisure facilities, free parking and discounts to their resorts Worldwide.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.