£23000 - £27000 per annum + bonus+development
8 months ago
Health Club Manager- Cheshire -Congleton - Circa £25K+£4K bonus
We are looking for a Health Club Manager to assume responsibility for a vibrant full service health club near Congleton with unrivalled facilities and great value for money.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of managers, front line staff and free-lancers, creating a harmonious, fun, hard-working and customer focused environment.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the fitness product offering including the group exercise timetable.
- Manage rotas, wages and banking for the club.
- Manage membership and administration for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing service led health club/gym operations preferably with wet side experience and/or health and fitness management experience.
- Bags of fitness industry experience probably as a Leisure Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Fitness Manager, Operations Manager or Senior Duty Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as shift work and evenings and weekends will be required.
- A Fitness or Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.