£35000 - £40000 per annum + Profit share
Tom Lees Collier
over 2 years ago
Head of Operations- Sports league provider
South West London
Up to £40,000+ profit share
Our client is a successful and ambitious sports league provider with contracts across London. They are looking for a Head of Operations to help professionalise the business and build the foundations to grow it further.
* Lead, coach and support a small team at their South West London Head Office.
* Review and enhance their current sales process and operating procedures.
* Look at ways to enhance the customer experience and aid retention.
* Building and developing strong relationships with key partners and clients.
* Support with sales and marketing of the business and new business development.
* Supportive, inclusive and hands-on approach to leadership.
* Strategic thinker, problem solver and able to work autonomously.
* Strong communicator, highly organised and process orientated.
* Previous accountability for budgets, operations and sales.
* A passion for sports and customer service.
* Regional Manager or General Manager experience within sports events, sports leagues, sports coaching, sports development or sports centres.
Working for a small company in a growing market, there is a great opportunity to really make your mark and influence the direction and success of the business. Initially a profit share scheme would be set-up but longer term, equity in the business could be an option for the right person.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.