£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Head of operations - Battersea
My client is a successful and ambitious operator with contracts across Central London who hold a unique place in the market they operate within. They are looking for a Head of Operations to help ensure the smooth running of the business and build the foundations to grow it further. The role would be great for a GM who is looking to specialise in the more strategic running of the business or a large operations manager who has hands on experience managing a medium to large team.
- Supportive, inclusive and hands-on approach to leadership.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and able to work autonomously.
- Strong communicator, highly organised and process orientated.
- Previous accountability for budgets, operations and sales.
- A passion for sports and customer service.
- Regional Manager or General Manager experience within sports events, sports leagues, sports coaching, sports development or sports centres.
- Lead, coach and support a small team at their South West London Head Office.
- Review and enhance their current sales process and operating procedures.
- Look at ways to enhance the customer experience and aid retention.
- Building and developing strong relationships with key partners and clients.
- Support with sales and marketing of the business and new business development.
Working for a small company in a growing market, there is a great opportunity to really make your mark and influence the direction and success of the business.