Stockport, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Head of Facilities - Leisure Centres
I am looking for a head of facilities to work for a leading leisure provider with multiple leisure centres based in and around the Stockport . We are very keen to talk to candidates who have held a similar head of facilities or regional maintenance management position working in health and fitness or hospitality with pool plant qualification and experience being an essential requirement. You will be working as part of the senior management team and will be liaising with and advising multiple general and operations managers across the business.
- Full responsibility for and qualifications in pool plant operations working across multiple large swimming pools
- Accountable for health and safety across all the centres.
- Review and update policy procedures, environmental and health and security standards
- Proactively manage the approved contractors schedule and manage the tender process
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives and budgets.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services including, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- Plan the best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Knowledge of PPM and CAFM systems
Interested candidates must be Pool Plant Qualified and have a detailed working knowledge of plant room operations whilst a NEBOSH qualification is highly desirable.
In addition to a competitive basic salary in the range of 35-40K, my client offers a range of benefits including 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and free gym membership.