Up to £40000 per annum + Signing on Bonus +Accommodation
Head Chef - 40K basic + Signing On Bonus + Accommodation.
An exciting opportunity for a head chef to launch a new destination restaurant in an iconic Grade 2 Listed Mill set in the heart of the Pembrokeshire National Park. This new heritage restaurant is designed to attract diners from a wide catchment area across the county and further afield as well as the holidaymakers who are looking for a premium dining experience in an exquisite riverside setting. The menu is created using the highest quality local produce supported by an acclaimed selection of wines with the launch generating huge interest and anticipation. You will be working at and for a multiple award-winning family-owned 500 acre resort which has an outstanding reputation for looking after their team and their 150,000 guests who visit each year.
The restaurant has several dining options and will be based on 3 levels, the main restaurant, a smaller bistro area and a fine dining/events space providing great spaces and opportunities to really make your mark.
You will be building coaching and mentoring your team of chefs and working very closely with the GM.
Huge positives about this role include:
- Based in a beautiful part of West Wales, with stunning landscapes and close to several award-winning beaches.
- Position is offered on a 48-hr contract with 4 days on and 3 days off.
- All overtime is paid as standard.
- Accommodation is provided in the short term, providing time to find the right home.
- Free use of the Resort sporting and leisure facilities with significant discounts on Resort products.
- Participate in Employee Share Incentive Plan.
With the restaurant opening in April we are very keen to hear from candidates who have significant experience working in a 4 or 5* hotel, restaurant or private members club as either a head chef or potentially a number 2 looking to step up and make their mark as a first head chef appointment.
Interviews are immediately available.