Up to £60K +bonus +car +benefits
Group Sales Manager - South East England-To £60K + bonus + benefits
Our client is a privately owned Leisure Group with a diverse range of properties incorporating hospitality, health and fitness and sports facilities and services. The Group Sales Manager is a newly created post to accelerate their sales growth to pre-pandemic levels and beyond.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Setting and reviewing the sales and marketing plans for each property and the group.
- Contribute to setting the sales budgets.
- Directly manage the sales teams at each site; inspiring, coaching, supporting and driving their performance.
- Implement and manage all sales processes and KPI measures.
- Take responsibility for recruitment and training within sales.
- Manage, analyse, and interpret all sales data and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the business.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports for the board.
- Inspiring, driven, commercially astute with a can-do attitude and hands-on approach.
- Regional or National Sales Management experience within health and fitness, hospitality or commercial sports and leisure.
- Proven track record in impacting clubs/properties/centres to drive membership sales (Eg Gym, swim, golf or tennis membership).
- Exposure to driving functions and events sales is highly desirable (Eg Sports days, weddings, parties)
- A Full clean driving licence and flexible approach to work as some overnight stays may be required particularly in the first 6 months.
- Living or prepared to relocate to the South East/South of England where most properties are located.
The remuneration includes a competitive basic salary depending on experience, with a good bonus structure and all the benefits you would associate with a group role.
For more information please click apply detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for this post and we shall be in contact if you have the right level of experience.