£34000 - £36000 per annum + benefits +career development
about 2 years ago
General Manager- Sports & Entertainment Venue To £36,000+ excellent benefits Guildford
Our client, an established Sports and Entertainment Venue near Guildford is looking for a commercially minded General Manager to take their business forward.
- Lead, coach, inspire and organise your management team and front line staff of up to 100-team members at peak times to be the best they can be every day.
- Develop new strategies to increase footfall and spend per head with new products, promotions and events for adults and children.
- Ensure that you have the right products and services available at the right time and with the necessary workforce to maximise participation, ancillary spend and improve the customer experience.
- Ensure the venue is well maintained clean and safe at all times.
- Build strong relationships with your sports team partners and other organisations and bodies.
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing personality, who is both hands-on and strategic in their leadership style.
- Experience in leading large teams preferably in an environment with extreme peaks and troughs in usage due to events/weather/seasons/school holidays.
- Some entrepreneurial flair with some examples of bringing your ideas to fruition.
- A sound understanding of operations and health and safety.
- Experience of managing profit and loss accounts and large budgets.
- Track record in delivering growth within a commercial customer centric organization.
- Prior experience as a General Manager, Centre Manager or similar probably within the leisure, entertainment, sports or hospitality industry.
There are excellent benefits and career prospects with this operator so to find out more please click apply and we will be in in contact if you have the right level of experience.