£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits +career development
almost 3 years ago
General Manager - Southend - Circa £30,000 basic, £40,000 O.T.E.+ benefits
Our client is a growing entrepreneurial fitness brand who refreshingly gives their General Managers the autonomy to manage the clubs they manage as their own business and who has the agility to meet the needs of the local market. They are now looking for a General Manager to take their newly invested in Southend club in Essex forward.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Managing financial budgets; maximising revenue opportunities and minimising controllable costs.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, social media, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership, ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager, General Manager, Centre Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or Sales Manager.
- Demonstrable track record in growing gym membership numbers.
- A fitness qualification would be beneficial and active interest in health and fitness essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts including some weekends.
The package includes a basic salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience, up to £10,000 in performance bonuses, 33-days holiday, contributory pension and gym membership for post holder plus one. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to develop within the business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria