South West London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
General Manager - Private Members Sports Club - South West London
£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
Our client is a private members community sports and fitness Club in South West London with junior, adult and elite sports programmes, studio, gym, bar, restaurant and pro shop. The club has great potential and we are now looking for a General Manager to grow the business.
Specifically we are looking for the General Manager to:
- Work with all stakeholders to devise strategies to grow the membership and increase income.
- Take responsibility for sales and marketing for the club including events.
- Manage and utilize the CRM software for the club
- Lead, develop and motivate a small team to be the best they can be every day.
- Deliver a great customer experience.
- Manage the club finances and administration.
- Ensure the facilities are clean, safe, well maintained and fully operational.
- Support with managing CAPX projects.
- Club Manager or General Manager experience ideally within an independent sports or health club environment.
- Sales, marketing and business development experience.
- Facility management experience including health and safety and maintenance
- Proven ability to manage financial budgets.
- PC literate and preferably experience with in Legend, Sage and MSOffice
- Personable professional disposition, who is proactive and leads by example.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and manage projects
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity if you would like the freedom of working for an independent site where you will get exposure to managing the whole business and be able to make a genuine difference to the club, the members and the local community it supports.
For more information please click apply attaching a covering letter detailig why you should be considered for the post, and we will be in touch right away if you have the experience required to tell you more.