£55000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus + benefits
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic Golf Club General Manager opportunity within a fabulous private-members club near Bracknell in Berkshire that recently undergone significant investment.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring your management team and front line staff to be the best they can be every day.
- Managing financial budgets; maximising revenue opportunities and minimising controllable costs.
- Driving new member sales initiatives, green fees and forward bookings.
- Developing secondary spend initiatives around retail, food and beverage and events.
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction to aid retention.
- Ensuring the club and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills
- Hands-on and strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in managing golf club operations and driving multiple revenue streams in a commercially driven private membership environment as a Golf Club Manager, General Manager or Resort Director.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams in a premium service environment.
- Demonstrable track record in growing net movement of membership.
- Experience dealing with a committee would be an advantage.
For more information please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.