West London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
Our client is an independently owned premium lifestyle club operator who give their General Manager's the freedom to run their business as their own. They are now looking for a General Manager to take their soon to be invested in club in West London forward.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring your management team and front line staff to be the best they can be every day.
- Managing financial budgets; maximising revenue opportunities and minimising controllable costs.
- Driving new member sales and marketing initiatives and retention campaigns through in-reach and outreach campaigns, events and social media.
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction.
- Evaluating and developing their product offerings across the business including fitness, spa and kids.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- All CAPX and development projects.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on and strategic approach to leadership, ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within full service commercial health club environment as a Club Manager, General Manager or Centre Manager
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams in a premium service environment.
- Demonstrable track record in growing net movement of membership.
The package includes a competitive basic salary from £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience, bonus potential of up to 30% based on EBITDA performance, car option, contributory pension, mobile and free membership. The biggest benefit is being part of a company who empowers their General Manager to truly manage the whole business and encourages input to help shape the whole organisation.
For more information please click apply attaching your latest CV and covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for this post