£34000 - £36000 per annum + monthly bonus
General Manager -New Boutique Fitness Club
Circa £34-36K + bonus + career prospects
We are looking for a General Manager for a brand-new boutique fitness club opening in South London/Surrey with an ultra-cool gym floor space with the latest kit, a broad spectrum of classes from HIT to Yoga and using the latest science and technology in training methods to ensure members get results.
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small team.
- Devising and delivering pre-sales and outreach plans into the local community.
- Spending time with prospects, understanding their needs and explaining the benefits of becoming a member.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Work with the owner to ensure the club is a commercial success.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and 'ownership' mentality.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment possibly as Studio Manager, Club Manager, Assistant General Manager, commercial Fitness Manager or Fitness qualified Sales Manager.
- Ideally level 3 fitness qualified.
- Flexibility to work shifts including some weekends.
The package includes a competitive basic salary depending on experience, realistic bonus structure, contributory pension and free membership. The biggest benefit is that you will be able to contribute to how the business runs and grows as they look to build more sites.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria