Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £80000 per annum + +share options
8 months ago
General Manager - Manchester - £60,000-£80,000+ development
Our client is a new concept luxury entertainment brand with a world class food and beverage offering who will be opening their first 45,000 square foot venue in Manchester City centre later this year. We have been tasked with finding a General Manager to help set-up, open and manage this unique venue with a view to opening more sites and eventually progressing within this fledgling business.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your 100+ team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Develop the operational procedures, customer journey and bring the entertainment concept to life.
- Create and inspire a culture of service excellence and a real sense of community.
- Work with the food and beverage teams to create an award winning standard.
- Develop their local sales and marketing strategy, reach out into the community, build up partnerships and host events.
- Forecast and manage budgets.
- Support with the growth and development of the wider business
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Extensive high end food and beverage experience.
- Experience in managing a high volume multi-faceted operation as a General manager or Regional Manager within Leisure or Hospitality.
- Working knowledge of the Central Manchester market who will understand what their customers want.
- Flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Multi-site and new opening experience would be a distinct advantage.
For more information please click apply and if you have the right level of experience will be in touch right away to tell you about this exciting unique concept.