£30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits
over 2 years ago
General Manager- Golf -Kidderminster -£30,000 -£40,000 Package + benefits
This is a fabulous Golf Club General Manager opportunity for a beautiful venue in Kidderminster perfect for functions and events.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and front line staff to be the best they can be every day.
- Managing financial budgets; maximising revenue opportunities and minimising controllable costs.
- Driving new member sales initiatives, green fees and forward bookings.
- Developing secondary spend initiatives around retail, food and beverage and events.
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction to aid retention.
- Ensuring the club and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on and strategic approach to leadership, ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in managing golf club operations and driving multiple revenue streams in a commercially drive environment as a Golf Club Manager, General Manager, Centre Manager, Director of Golf or experienced golf Assistant General Manager/golf operations manager.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams in a premium service environment.
- Demonstrable track record in growing net movement of membership.
The package includes a competitive basic salary depending on experience, good bonus structure, contributory pension, other discounts and use of the facilities.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience