£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + car + benefits
over 2 years ago
This is a fabulous Golf Club General Manager opportunity for a beautiful venue near Kidderminster perfect for functions, events and short breaks.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and front line staff to be the best they can be every day.
- Managing financial budgets; maximising revenue opportunities and minimising controllable costs.
- Driving new member sales initiatives, green fees and forward bookings.
- Developing secondary spend initiatives around retail, food and beverage and events.
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction to aid retention.
- Ensuring the club and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on and strategic approach to leadership, ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in managing golf club operations and driving multiple revenue streams in a commercially driven environment as a Golf Club Manager, General Manager, Centre Manager, Director of Golf or experienced golf Assistant General Manager/golf operations manager.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams in a premium service environment.
- Demonstrable track record in growing net movement of membership.
The package includes a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, great bonus potential of up to £15,000, car, contributory pension and healthcare. The biggest benefit is the continued investment into your professional development to allow the post holder to grow, develop and progress in the organisation up to resort general management.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience