€80000 - €81000 per annum + +significant benefits
about 2 months ago
General Manger Berlin
80,000 Euros + Package
An exceptional opportunity for a General Manager to take the reins at one of the largest and most prestigious premium private members clubs in Europe. Based in Berlin, the club offers an exceptional range of health, wellness spa, fitness and sporting facilities to a high profile and discerning membership base. Working to a very exacting brief we are keen to talk to candidates who:
- Are bilingual - ideally a German national with an excellent command of English.
- Have a proven track record in a senior management role working within a premium leisure, retail or hospitality business.
- Can demonstrate their ability to positively impact and influence the bottom line of a multi-million turnover/EBITDA operation.
- Will thrive in a high volume sales focused business, maximizing commercial opportunities across multiple departments and revenue lines
- Have first class budgetary and business planning experience
- Manage club operations, safely whilst ensuring effective delivery and member service on a daily basis
- Coaching and developing your Head of Departments to be strong managers and role models for their own teams
- Have a detailed knowledge of the German employment law and working practices.
- Are self-driven and have the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial approach.
- Possess strong Microsoft skills and experience in compiling and presenting analysis of data at board level.
In addition to a market leading basic salary my client offers an extensive benefits package as part of this appointment including company pension scheme, health promotion and extensive employee discounts.
Interviews are immediately available for candidates who are able to meet this exacting brief.