£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus+benefits
over 2 years ago
General Manager- Arts and Wellness Centre - To £50K + bonus +benefits
We are looking for a General Manager for a brand new high end arts and wellness centre on the banks of the river Thames of West London incorporating an art exhibition hall, restaurant, holistic class studios, treatment rooms and relaxation spaces.
* Work closely with the owner to develop and manage the overall business plan, products and services.
* Recruit, inspire and support your team of managers to deliver a first class service in a tranquil environment.
* Drive commercial opportunities through corporate and community outreach campaigns and the organisation of events throughout the year.
* Create and implement all operating procedures ensuring the centre is clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
* Manage all budgets and financial reporting.
* An abundance of creativity, drive and initiative.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Similar General Manager experience within a leisure, spa, hospitality or art gallery environment.
* Experience of business planning and execution including the organisation of an events calender.
* Previous experience of budgeting and forecasting.
* Able to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business.
* An active interest and passion for wellness and/or the arts.
For more information on this unique and exciting post, please click apply without delay attaching a covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post.