North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
North London 30-35K DOE
This is a great opportunity to join an established leisure business as general manager of their centre in North London.
We are looking for an outstanding manager who will be given the opportunity to take the team and business to new levels. You will ideally come with a hands on managerial background from health and fitness, commercial leisure or hospitality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching a team of 30 permanent and casual workers;
- Overall responsibility for health and safety and delivering operational excellence
- Delivering consistently outstanding levels of customer service
- Marketing and promoting the centre to increase memberships and secondary spend;
- Have full p and l responsibility
- Be willing to work evenings and weekends and peak trading times
- Interested candidates will need to demonstrate:
- 4 years' experience in operations/centre management
- Have experience managing a full p and l
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Possess an positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop
Interviews are immediately available.