£38000 - £42000 per annum + 48K OTE
about 1 month ago
General Manager nr Ascot up to 42K basic +6K bonus
I am looking for an exceptional leader to manage a large premium health and fitness club near Ascot.This is a stand-out opportunity for a general manager who has a proven track record running a large leisure club or leisure centre and who demonstrate the ability to drive service, sales and operational excellence through your team of heads of departments and front line staff to deliver challenging commercial targets.
I am keen to hear from General Managers who can demonstrate the following:
- A track record of running a full service £2m turnover health club or leisure centre.
- Hands on and enjoy driving the sales team to meet challenging targets.
- Accountable for health and safety and ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- Engaged in a healthy lifestyle and on trend with the latest innovations in the market
- Who will thrive in a role with significant autonomy and expert support
- Who are obsessed with ensuring members receive outstanding results
- Work a combination of shifts including DM shifts and commit to working 1 in 2 weekends
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 42K dependent on experience, there is genuine and achievable bonus to earn an additional 6K of the basic salary with 33 days holiday per annum.