Up to £50000 per annum + 6K car allowance
General Manager Crematorium Golders Green 50K basic + 6K car allowance +bonus
I am looking for a GM with significant leisure or hospitality general management experience to utilise and develop their leadership, commercial operational skills and take over the running of a high profile crematorium in Golders Green, North London. As general manager you will be tasked with delivering the highest levels of customer service, operational excellence and compliance throughout the Cremation Process and the subsequent placing of memorials that many families will take up in the Gardens of Remembrance or Chapels. You will be working in partnership with funeral directors and their clients in what is an emotionally sensitive occasion and process. There is a huge focus on being an engaging and supportive leader and coach to your team whilst being able to optimise the efficient programming of cremations and to meet and exceed targets for memorials sales. This opportunity is almost exclusively Monday to Friday and based around core hours of 8.30-5pm.
As general manager you will require:
- First class organisational and communication skills with high levels of IT.
- Have full responsibility for health and safety and risk assessments.
- Extensive experience in premises management and ideally grounds maintenance.
- Ability to drive volume through key accounts, to win and bring on new contracts.
- Have extensive face to face sales and customer service skills.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of 50K, there is a car allowance of 6K, a performance related bonus, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and an enhanced pension scheme.
Interviews are immediately available,