City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 2 months ago
General Manager- Luxury Holistic Centre - London
Up to £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client offers an oasis of luxurious relaxation in their Lifestyle Centre's with an extensive range of holistic classes, activities, treatments, therapy's and events, and clubroom's to socialize with like-minded people.
With another Centre due to open at the end of 2021 we are looking for a General Manager for one of their London centres.
The role of General Manager:
- Create a first-class customer experience leading by example as the brand ambassador.
- Ensuring the centre is COVID safe, immaculate and in good working order at all times.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to believe in being the best versions of themselves every day.
- Drive class occupancy, treatments, Food and beverage and retail spend through business development initiatives.
- Manage financial budgets and stock control.
We would love you to apply if you have:
- Senior leadership experience probably within premium/boutique fitness, retail or hotel markets possibly as a Deputy/General Manager, Club Manager, Studio Manager or Store Manager.
- High volume customer service experience, managing the peaks and troughs of a high footfall operation.
- Business development experience to drive occupancy, yield and secondary income.
- Strong coaching, developing and leadership skills.
- Profit and loss experience
- A demonstrable passion for holistic health and fitness.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.