Up to £45000 per annum + +bonus+benefits
about 2 months ago
General Manager- Fitness - Hertfordshire
£45,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
We are looking for a General Manager in an affluent part of Hertfordshire to manage a fantastic full-service health and fitness club with a brand new extensive state-of-the-art gym, sports facilities, studios, café and creche catering for all the family.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring a large management team and front-line staff to deliver a fantastic customer experience with each and every visit.
- Support your leadership team to develop their sports, fitness and family offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the Membership department to develop and execute their sales and retention strategy to drive positive net member movement and member yield.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support the wider business on projects.
- Well groomed, highly personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Customer facing and strategic approach to management with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in operating within a premium customer centric club environment.
- Track record in growing new member sales and improving retention.
- Ideally at least 2-years site management experience in a multi-faceted multimillion pound turnover leisure business possibly as a Health Club General Manager or Sports Centre Manager.
- A demonstrable passion for health, fitness and sports.
Benefits include competitive basic salary depending on experience, annual bonus, contributory pension plus the continued development and support to progress into multi-site management.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.