Up to £35000 per annum + 37.5K OTE
29 days ago
Food and Beverage Manager 35K basic OTE 37.5K
We are looking for a hands-on food and beverage Manager for a premium private members club in Enfield. This club has a fantastic range of fitness and leisure facilities including both indoor and outdoor tennis and swimming and provides their members and guests a full menu throughout the day alongside a fully licenced bar whilst hosting a large number of events and functions throughout the year. As food and beverage manager you will be leading and coaching a team of 20 including a head chef, 3 supervisors and a team of full and part time front and back-office staff in an operation with a typical weekly turnover of 15K. You will be working for a market leading leisure operator, is a fully branded operation with well-established ways of working.
We are looking to hear from candidates who have significant supervisory/management experience working within a branded restaurant, pub or coffee shop who can inspire and coach to deliver a consistently high level of service and operational excellence. One of the biggest pluses is you will work to set hours and are unlikely to be required to work much later than 10pm on any shift and typically 2 weekends out of 4 on a 40-hour week.
- Strong with their numbers, GP's margins and labour percentages.
- Has experience of ordering, stock control , COSSH
- Enjoys the recruitment, training and coaching of your team.
- Has responsibility for the rotas and the optimum allocation of resources throughout the week
- Enjoys organising events and functions throughout the year
- Will carry out duty management shifts across the whole club operation
- Work ethic, big smile and the ability to adapt to rushes/busy periods.
Benefits include free family leisure club membership and free parking whilst the opportunities for bonus, career development are genuine and highly achievable.
Interviews are immediately available.