Up to £28000 per annum + 33K OTE
Food and Beverage Manager Charlton 28K basic 33K OTE + career development opportunities
We have an exciting opportunity for a food and beverage manager to work closely with the GM and play a key role in running a well-established an successful leisure operation in Charlton, South East London. Leading on the hospitality operation which includes a full bar and new menu within the Centre you will also have significant operational responsibility across the centre. Duties include:
- Accountable for the hospitality offer in the venue, including catering for corporate events, groups and parties.
- Fully responsible for food hygiene, compliance and health and safety
- The ongoing, recruiting coaching and training to deliver a consistently high level of food preparation and service.
- Financial acumen with a proven record of maximizing income and controlling cost.
- Duty management across the whole facility, covering front of house, day to day operations and leading a team of up to 15 staff.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 28K with a performance related bonus of up to 5K. All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week. There are excellent opportunities for progression into a general management role within 6-9 months.
Interviews are immediately available,