£23000 - £25000 per annum + + 2K bonus
2 months ago
Food and Beverage Manager Worcester
25K basic + bonus
We are looking for a hands on food and beverage manager to run a busy hospitality operation for a premium family focused leisure destination in Worcester. The club offers a full menu throughout the day, has a stocked bar and a consistent demand for coffee throughout the day. Managing a team of 10 including 2 supervisors, front of house staff, chefs and KP's. No late nights or split shifts and just 1 weekend working in 2.
- Delivering a high quality food and beverage operation working to brand standards
- Commercially astute to ensure the team achieves budget, GP's and labour percentages
- Full responsibility for ordering, stock control , COSSH
- Recruitment, training and coaching of your team.
- Responsible for rotas and the optimum allocation of resources throughout the week
- To deliver and coordinate a range of members events throughout the year.
- Carry out duty management shifts across the whole club
Ideally suited to an experienced restaurant or food and beverage candidate with significant experience working within a branded restaurant ,pub, hotel or coffee shop with well-established ways of working.
In addition to a competitive basic of up to 25K there is an annual performance related bonus. One of the main benefits is free family membership of the club for you and a partner, . Free parking is available.
Interviews are immediately available.