£35000 - £38000 per annum + + 20% bonus
5 months ago
Food and Beverage Manager - Leading Golf Club Woking
35-38K Basic + 20% bonus
An exciting opportunity for a food and beverage manager to join a leading golf operator in Woking. The club is performing very strongly with significant year on year growth despite COVID and has recently put exciting plans in place to significantly the develop the business which in turn now creates a fantastic opportunity for the incoming manager to grow the F and B turnover significantly in excess of £1.2M per annum. You will be responsible for a well-established Club House delivering a significant events and functions operation in addition to several other outlets including bars and kiosks across the complex. As F and B Manager you will be required to:
- To deliver a consistently great food and beverage experience across the club room and driving range and kiosks
- To have a genuine passion for food and beverage and lead and coach your team in a pursuit of excellence
- To thrive working closely with multiple stakeholders across the business and execute a compelling F and B strategy
- To be strong on all aspects of stock control, labour management and meeting GPs with proven P and L management experience
- To work 1-2 duty management shifts per week across the complex
- To communicate clearly and professionally throughout the club and wider business.
- To have the highest levels of integrity and values.
- Work a combination of shifts, recognizing that weekends and school holidays are peak trading times for you to be in the business.
- Given the club's location it is essential that the successful candidate is able to either drive to work or lives close by.
We are open to all food and beverage management backgrounds, what is essential is that you are hands on and have the drive, energy and skills to work in a fast paced and dynamic business that regularly is trading at full occupancy throughout the working week creating pressure to deliver a seamless food and beverage operation in a premium leisure business. Interested candidates do not need to have an interest in golf.
My client will offer the successful candidate a competitive basic salary in the range of 35-38K dependent on experience, there is a performance related bonus of up to 20% and a range of benefits that include an enhanced employer pension contribution.
Interviews are immediately available