£30000 - £32000 per annum + 10K bonus + PT on shift
19 days ago
Fitness Club Manager New Opening Swansea
Up to 32K + 10K Bonus + PT
An exciting opportunity for a club manager to launch a brand new fitness concept and brand into the UK fitness market, opening a 24/7 gym within an award winning brand within student accommodation. The gym is free to join for all the student residents and is equipped with the latest Life Fitness and Escape fitness products alongside a cutting edge digital and data driven app engaging with the member wherever they are. We are looking for a club manager who has a strong background in fitness or studio management, who is commercially astute and date driven and who will thrive being hands on in the gym where you can take PT and /or classes on shift and get paid for them over an above a highly competitive basic salary of up to 32K with quarterly bonuses of 2.5K and 30 days holiday per annum. As club manager you will set your shift pattern during the week and are likely to be required to work 1 weekend in 2. Your team of personal trainers will be employed on a highly competitive basic salary and earn up to 50% of their PT revenue. Responsibilities include:
- Playing a key role in setting up and launching the gym, working closely with the Directors.
- Responsible for establishing the operating procedures and risk assessments across the gym.
- Recruit, induct, mentor and support your team of employed personal trainers
- Meet and exceed the targets for both gym onboarding, quarterly reviews and app take up.
- Manage an effective and compelling GX timetable of 35 classes/week.
- Ensure PT penetration and added value service targets are reached
- Optimise the rota to maximise service delivery within budget.
- Monitor and track the members results and experience.
- Produce and prepare reports on a weekly basis to the SMT
- Work closely with the General Manager of the student accommodation.
Interested candidates will need to be REPS level 3 qualified and within significant experience in either club or fitness management. You will need to excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrive in a position where you will be given considerable autonomy to run your club and to meet and exceed revenue targets.
The brand is already well established in Hong Kong and Thailand and has a number of new clubs due to open in 2023 within the UK within similar student accommodation residences as well as having advanced plans for future franchising. As such this first club offers the successful candidate the significant potential for career development.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start 1 July with the gym opening in September.
Interviews are immediately available.