£25000 - £26000 per annum + £4K bonus+ development
Club Manager- Health and Fitness Club
£25,000+£4K bonus +development
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Fitness Club Manager to assume responsibility for a quality health and fitness club in the Blackpool area, working for a growing brand.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of managers, front line staff and free-lancers, creating a harmonious, fun, hard-working and customer focused environment.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the fitness product offering including swimming, personal training and group exercise.
- Manage rotas, labour budgets and banking for the club.
- Manage membership and administration for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Be visually present during peak times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can-do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or Operations Manager experience within a multi-faceted high-volume health and fitness club environment.
- A flexible approach to work as early mornings, evenings and weekends will be required.
- Have your own transport or reside very locally.
- A Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to give you all the tools to be successful as a Club Manager and progress in the wider business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.