£26000 - £30000 per annum + +Bonus
Fitness and Activities Manager Dundee up to 30K + Bonus
I am looking for an experienced leisure professional w to work for the leading brand in the industry in Dundee offering the successful candidate a fantastic platform to showcase their leadership and coaching qualities You will take full responsibility for a large team of full and part time staff working across fitness, group exercise, racquets, swim and children's activity departments with supervisors in each area reporting into you.
- Managing your teams to deliver exceptional and consistent classes, activities and service.
- To achieve income and club performance targets identifying key actions to drive each departments forward.
- Delivering key focuses including PT penetration, studio and children's activity occupancy.
- Creating and implementing club action and improvement plans and managing the teams to deliver
- Working with partners and contractors to ensure consistent delivery of the service level agreements.
- Creating rotas to delivering exceptional member engagement and experience.
- Recruiting, inducting and ensuring the ongoing coaching and development of your teams.
- Carrying out duty management shifts across the whole club.
We are keen to hear from candidates with significant management experience working within the health and fitness industry or managing a large sports or children's activity programme working within holiday parks, leisure resorts or activity centres.
In addition to basic salary of up to 30K , there is an annual performance related bonus, 5 weeks holiday, ongoing training an excellent future career development opportunities.