City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Finance Manager Central London up to 55-70k
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Finance Manager to join an iconic brand in the fitness industry who specialise in the provision of outdoor fitness training boot camps. The business has recently been acquired by a well-established private equity firm who are actively restructuring and repositioning the business whilst objecting significant investment and expertise to drive both growth and profit. There are exciting plans to significantly develop their training division and grow their corporate market share before taking the brand overseas via joint ventures or franchising making this a fantastic opportunity for a career focused Finance Manager to make their mark in a SME business currently employing 30 full time staff and 350 part time workers. Working alongside the FD and FC the role will involve:
- Managing the entire finance function, implementing and taking ownership of relevant processes
- Production of MI, analysis and reporting
- Production of annual budgets, management accounts / P&L and cash-flow forecasting
- Overseeing credit control
- Cost control and identifying possible savings
- Banking, Insurance, Debt Recovery arrangements
- Knowledge of managing IT systems would be desirable
- Ideally Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or working towards.
- Strong Excel knowledge, minimum of v-lookups and pivot-tables
- Willingness and understanding to work within a small start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to self-motivate and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
This is an ideal move for individuals that are looking to work a fast paced and growing company, in a diverse and very hands on role. Previous experience working within the health and fitness industry or commercial leisure is advantageous. A competitive salary is on offer in the range of 55- 70K dependent on skills and experience, benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and private medical insurance. There will also be a discretionary annual bonus.
Immediate start available.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications only those candidates meeting the criteria will be contacted.