£95000 - £100000 per annum
6 months ago
Finance Director - Leisure Sector c100K
Home based (London)
I am looking for a finance director to join well established multi -site leisure operation working in commercial leisure with sites throughout the UK. We are keen to talk to candidates who are ACA / ACCA /CIMA qualified and who extensive experience working at a similar level within the broad hospitality/leisure sectors across a significant multi-site operation.:
- Working closely with the executive team, managing a finance team of 6
- Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Reporting and Payroll
- Financial Auditing and compliance in high daily transaction business
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Preparing quarterly vat returns and other statutory returns
- Business Planning and Budgeting
- Responsible for financial systems and processes
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly build rapport with multiple internal and external stakeholders. A logical thinker who can quickly get up to speed with the intricacies of the operation and who can produce detailed analysis and logical assessments in a timely manner. As such first class interpersonal and communication skills are hugely important in this key position within the business.
Interviews are immediately available.