City of Westminster, London
£90000 - £91000 per annum
7 months ago
Finance Director Victoria, London c 90K basic
I am looking for an ACCA qualified Finance Director to work for a 3 site £10m turnover leisure business with a head office in Victoria, London. This is a hands on position ,you will be contributing fully to the development of the company strategy across all areas of business making this role ideally suited a to an FD who has thrived working in similar sized business within the leisure or hospitality sectors. Responsibilities include:
- To work closely with the Managing Director to supply short, medium and long term forecasts, financial planning and analysis.
- To coach and support the Sales & Operations Director and General Managers in the pursuit of establishing a greater understanding and control of their Profit & Loss accounts and general financial management.
- To own and take ownership for all cash and risk management plans, and all legal, statutory and mandatory requirements.
- Responsible for compiling the statutory accounts, annual report and annual management accounts.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems.
- Corporate finance: to manage company policies, risk assessment, capital requirements, debt and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with relevant financial legislation including but not limited to VAT and tax.
- Develop, oversee and improve the quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Hands on coaching and development of a team of 3 reporting into you.
Interviews are immediately available.