£24000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance and Membership Administrator New Boat Club Port Solent 25K
An exciting opportunity for a finance and membership administrator to join a market leading international boat club operator with 250+ locations worldwide. They are about to launch their first boat club in Port Solent in April where you will be the key point of contact in the office working closely with the outsourced finance function, club manager and sales team. Responsibilities include.
* Control of for the day-to-day banking.
* Generation of invoices, purchase orders and processing payments.
* Sourcing local suppliers and products for the office and team
* Processing bank details and ensuring all memberships are paid and up to date,
* Processing new memberships and ensuring compliance.
* Producing and running financial and membership status reports.
* Supporting the sales team, coordinating appointments and diaries.
* Assist with arranging and coordinating open days and promotional events.
* Communicating internally and externally requiring strong written and IT skills
The ideal candidate for this role will
* Be obsessed with supporting the team to deliver great customer service to our boating members and guests.
* Have previous experience working in financial/membership administration positions
* Be self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal and database managements skills
* Thrive working in a set up business, can think on their feet and set up systems and processes.
* Ideally have a genuine passion for sailing/powerboating.
The typical working week will be Monday to Friday with the occasional support required at weekends linked to open days and promotional activities for the boat club. Benefits include 28 days holiday with parking available at the Marina.
Interviews are immediately available with the successful candidate required to be in place no later than 1 April 2021.