North London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
4 months ago
Executive Assistant up to 27K Golders Green
We are currently seeking an ambitious and driven executive assistant who will be supporting the Head of Operations working together on a range of exciting and interesting projects and changes that the business will be rolling out over the coming months and years.
Key Duties include:
- Organise and co-ordinate meetings, appointments, events and travel.
- Compile and prepare reports, presentations, board packs, meeting agendas and correspondence.
- Manage and update databases and systems.
- Liaise with website designers and keep the Company website and social pages up to date
- Manage the process and payment of invoices.
- Support on varied projects including the roll out of a new CRM software system.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have worked in a similar executive assistant/project support role at a senior level. Experience in website maintenance, project management, CRM systems, facilities management, office management, procurement and supplier management is strongly desirable. You will require excellent all round, interpersonal, communication and IT skills combined with tact, diplomacy and discretion to work at board level within the business.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 27K, benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, an enhanced pension scheme, life assurance and free parking on site.