£22000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
Duty Operations Manager- Sports, fitness leisure - £22,000-£24,000+ benefits + development
Our client is an award-winning nationwide sports, leisure and fitness operator who pride themselves on developing and progressing team members from within. Due to their growth they are looking for a Duty Manager in Stowmarket for one of their most impressive centres.
- Take ownership for operating the centre on a shift basis.
- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and in good working order at all times.
- Pick up a departmental and team responsibility depending on your skill-set.
- Deliver a fantastic customer experience to each and every user.
- Upsell the facilities and services at every opportunity.
- Support all the departments with making the centre a success.
- Ownership mentality, can-do attitude, extremely customer focused.
- Operational management experience within a similar high-volume sports, leisure, entertainment, fitness, hospitality or retail business.
- Supervisory/people leadership experience possibly as a Team Leader, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Store Manager.
- The capacity to complete your National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and First Aid at Work if you do not already hold them (paid by the company).
- The flexibility to work a mixture of early, late, middle and weekend shifts (working every other weekend)
- Have your own transport or living in Stowmarket.
Benefits include free membership for you and your family, contributory pension, free parking, company events, 27-days holiday (including bank holidays) and most importantly continued investment into your professional development and future growth within the business. It is a fun place to work too!