£22000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
Duty Operations Manager- Golf & Leisure - Melbourn, Royston SG8 6EY
£22,000-£23,000+ benefits + development
We are looking for a Duty Operations Manager for a fantastic golf and leisure park aimed at the whole family with a golf course, pitch and putt, driving range, adventure golf and food and beverage operations.
The company has recently restructured giving all team members a clear pathway for development and progression and with more sites added to the business this could be accelerated further. As well as being a fun, caring and supportive place to work, benefits include 28 days holiday, discounts in F&B, retail and activities, free parking and contributory pension.
- Take ownership for operating the centre on a shift basis.
- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and in good working order at all times.
- Support front line staff during peak times in bookings and food and beverage.
- Deliver a fantastic customer experience to each and every user.
- Upsell the facilities and services at every opportunity.
- Support all the departments with making the centre a success.
- Ownership mentality, can-do attitude, extremely customer focused.
- Operational shift management experience within a similar high-volume sports, leisure, entertainment, children's activities, fitness, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or retail business.
- Supervisory/people leadership experience possibly as a Team Leader, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Store Manager.
- The capacity to complete your First Aid at Work if you do not already have it. (paid by the company).
- The flexibility to work a mixture of early shifts (7.30am start), late shifts (21.30 finish), and weekend shifts (working every other weekend)
- Have your own transport or living in Melbourn
Interviews available immediately