Up to £18000 per annum + Career development + benefits
10 months ago
Duty Manager - Private Health and Fitness Club - Congleton -Circa £18K+benefts
We are looking for an ambitious and multi-talented Duty Manager for a stunning high volume health and fitness club near Congleton with a fantastic fitness chain who put their members and team members first, giving you the development you need to progress within the business.
- Manage the smooth operational running of the whole club on a shift including health and fitness, pool and spa operations and front of house.
- Deal with member and membership queries and ensure members have an amazing customer experience with each and every visit.
- Ensure the club is clean, safe and well maintained at all times, undertaking regular pool and club checks.
- Taking care of banking and other administrative duties on shift
- Deputise for the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing gym/health club operations within the Fitness industry
- A flexible approach to work as some early mornings, evenings and weekends could be required.
- Have your own transport or live very locally.
Our client is open to speaking with candidates who are looking for part-time or full-time permanent employment.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.