Bexleyheath, Kent, S. E. England, England
£22000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Duty Manager - Leisure Industry 23k Bexleyheath
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading leisure company working at a very large, multipurpose sports and leisure centre in Bexleyheath, Kent. With in excess of 1 million visitors per year and a turnover in excess of £4m this is without doubt one of the leading leisure facilities in Kent/SE London and offers the successful candidate a fantastic platform for further career development from duty management into and operations management role and then general management through well developed and successful training and development programme.
Interested candidates must have A genuine passion and interest in the health and fitness industry and:
- Well-developed leadership and supervisory experience from any service led business.
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Strong organizational and programming skills
- Be responsible for both budgetary and rota management
- Accountable for health and safety and brand standards.
If you are looking for fresh challenge and potentially a change of sector with the transferable skills highlighted above then interviews are immediately available. As a duty manager you will work a combination of shifts with earlies and lates and one weekend in three. Benefits include free family membership , free parking on site, 28 days holiday rising to 33 with service.